1. The most I’ve spent this last week was a dinner out with friends. I have been on a spending diet to save as much money as I can for the down payment and the moving costs.
2. Today I am thankful for being benched at work this week and next week. Having this freedom during an impending move makes such a difference.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was cuddling and falling asleep on the couch with my husband. We are fixing up the condo he purchased before we were married to rent out while I am purchasing a place for us and getting ready for the move so we haven’t had much time to spend together lately.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can successfully balance work and the closing and the move. There are so many moving parts I am afraid I will drop the ball on something!
5. One recipe I want to try soon is any recipe from the cookbook my sister picked up for me in Turkey. Turkey is by far my favorite country to visit in terms of their cuisine and I would love to learn to make something.